Highlight a name to search on LinkedIn and add info to a Google Sheet
How to Use
Highlight a name, and PixieBrix will search for the user on LinkedIn and add their information to a row in Google Sheets.
- Sales Teams
- Make sure you have a PixieBrix account! (It's free.)
- Set up a Google Sheet to add a user's information to
- After logging in to PixieBrix, activate this mod. If you're not logged into PixieBrix or have not previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this mod.
- Add the name of the Tab that you want the data exported to your spreadsheet. Note - this is not the spreadsheet name but the
tab.(Typically something like
- Set up the Google Sheet integration by clicking + Add New in the integration options, then connecting to your Google account, selecting the desired sheet you'd like the data to export to, and then clicking Save.
- Click Activate, and you're ready to test it out!
Try it Out
- Go to a spreadsheet that has the list of names you'd like to find on LinkedIn, highlight the first name, then right-click to open the context menu.
- From the context menu, Select Search LI. (Or, select PixieBrix, then Search LI if you have other context menus configured.)
- You'll see a tab open, searching on LinkedIn and going to that person's profile.
- Head to the spreadsheet and tab you defined when configuring the mod.
- Now, you'll see a new row of data with your highlighted person and their details from LinkedIn.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you have trouble, need some friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.
Feb. 10, 2023
March 15, 2023