Hide Custom Fields
Hides Custom Fields from Trello by default and provides a button for revealing them
How to Use
Hides Custom Fields on a Trello card when a card loads, and has a button you can click to show them if you'd like.
- Click the purple Activate button above the gif. You'll be prompted to create a PixieBrix account and install the PixieBrix Chrome Extension if you haven't already.
- That's it! You're good to go.
Try it out
- Head to Trello and pick a board, then open a card on that board.
- You'll see Custom Fields aren't there, and you'll see a button near the Card Activity that says "Show Custom Fields".
- Click the button to see the Custom Fields revealed!
- Want to hide them again? Just refresh the page.