Knowledge Base Assist
AI Copilot for Customer Success knowledge base (KB) retrieval and management
How to Use
Quickly access everything you need to help your users and customers with this sidebar!
✅ Keep quick links handy ✅ Ask ChatGPT to recommend answers from your own Knowledge Base ✅ Quickly save answers to responses
- Copy this Google Sheet to your Google Drive, and adjust the information inside with your own links and questions. Anything with a value in the Title column will show up as text in the Sidebar. The Content column determines what happens when the Title is clicked. Links will open in a new page, while text will show in the sidebar. Anything marked as true in Favorites will always show the title in the Sidebar.
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^. (If you're new to PixieBrix, you'll be guided through creating an account and installing the Chrome Extension.)
- Select the Google Sheet you created in the PreReqs. Make sure you sign into the same Google account that you're currently signed into in your Chrome Browser!
- By default, you can use our built-in OpenAI integration, but if you want to use your own, feel free to configure it!
Try it Out
- You can open the Sidebar in three different ways. Choose your favorite!
a) clicking the PixieBrix icon at the top right of your browser
b) right-clicking anywhere on the webpage and selecting the 🌟 Recommend KB Resources text, or
CMD/Ctrl + Mto open the Quick Bar, and select the 🌟 Recommend KB Resources action.
- The Sidebar appears with options for searching your knowledge base, selecting one of your favorites, or adding a new resource!
- Select some text on the page. Like this:
How does pricing work?
- Now click the AI Recommendation button in the Sidebar and ChatGPT will take the selected text and return possible answers from your Google Sheet.
Don't have the sidebar open? You can also right-click on the selected text or open the Quick Bar to select the 🌟Recommend KB Resources action!
- If you want to add a new resource, click the Add Customer Success Resource button. (You can also start this action from the Quick Bar or the Context Menu!) A form will appear in the sidebar, asking for the title and content, and allowing you to note if it's a Favorite or not.
Bonus! If you already had text selected, it will be added to the Content, and we'll grab the page title, so you're good to go!