How to Use
The Render Document brick is a versatile renderer brick that can contain any other renderer brick as well as different formatting options for text and data. After adding the Render Document brick to a blueprint, you can use the ‘preview’ tab on the right to customize it.
You can add the following components to elements by clicking the three dots on the top right:
- Header 1-3 or Text: display different sizes of text from the ‘title’ or ‘text’ field
- Container: place a container as well as row and column components; can contain multiple components
- Card: similar to a container, but with a title and border around it
- Block: Used to insert another renderer brick. Will show the fields of that brick as its own fields.
- Button: runs a brick
- List: used to create one copy of a component for each item in an array, passed into the ‘array’ field; in the contained objects you can access the item they correspond to using whatever you set the ‘element key’ field to
- Tutorial: Translation Tutorial (10 min)
|A document configuration
|No outputs for this brick defined.