Share LinkedIn Post to Slack
Adds a button to each LinkedIn posts that sends the post text and link to a dedicated Slack channel with one click
How to Use
This mod adds a purple Slack icon to your LinkedIn posts that sends a
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^.
- Type the name of the channel you want to send posts to. Do not include the
- Lastly, connect your Slack workspace. Click + Configure and you'll be guided through the connection. (Read more about setting up a Slack integration in our docs.)
- Click the Finish Activating button at the bottom of the sidebar when you're done!
Try it Out
- Head to your LinkedIn feed
- Notice each post has a purple Slack icon in the top right corner!
- Click the button, and then head to Slack to confirm your new message has been posted!