Search Trello Docs from Quick Bar
Search Trello Docs with the Dynamic Quick Bar and view results within the Quick Bar
How to Use
Search Trello help docs from the Quick Bar and see results show up inside the Quick Bar!
- Trello users
- Trello developers
- Quick Bar Action
- Fetch Google Results
- For / Each Loop
- Add Quick Bar Action
- Open a tab
- Make sure you have a PixieBrix account! (It's free.)
- SerpAPI key (Follow these instructions to set up an account and get a personal API key.)
- Quick Bar toggle keyboard shortcut configured. (Do this from your Chrome Extension settings.)
After logging in to PixieBrix, activate this . If you're not logged into PixieBrix or have not previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this .
Select the SerpAPI integration you'd like to use. (Check the PreReqs for a link with instructions to set up if you haven't already.)
- Click Activate, and you're good to go!
Try it Out
- Go to any webapge. But, hey, you're probably thinking of Trello questions while you're in Trello, so feel free to head to Trello.
Open the Quick Bar with your keyboard shortcut. Search for the Trello Docs action in the Quick Bar, then select it.
Type your query directly in the search bar. Watch results appear below.
Use the arrow keys to navigate to a result. Select it and see the result opened in a new tab.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your , the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you have trouble, need some friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.