Send Email from LinkedIn Profile
Adds a button to a profile on LinkedIn that finds user email and generates a button to send an email
How to Use
If you're tired of manually searching for someone's email address on LinkedIn and then going through the hassle of composing a new email, try this Get Email From LinkedIn mod.
This mod adds a button to every user's LinkedIn profile that, when clicked, automatically searches for that person's email address on Hunter. io and returns their email—no more opening a new tab and searching.
This mod also creates a button that opens an email draft directly from the LinkedIn profile page—no more copying and pasting between hunter, LinkedIn, and Gmail.
- Make sure you have a PixieBrix account! (It's free.)
- Hunter.io integration. (Follow our docs for instructions.)
How to activate:
- Activate this mod by clicking Activate above in the top right or via this link
- Select a Hunter integration, or configure a new one by adding a Hunter API key and saving the integration.
- Click "Activate."
Try it out:
- Go to a LinkedIn user's profile. Feel free to add me!
- Notice the
Get emailbutton appearing next to the other action items, and click it. Don't see it? Refresh the page.
- A modal appears with the user's email and an alert letting you know the email has been copied to your clipboard. You also see a button for starting an email.
- Click the "Send Email" button to open a new tab with your email provider and the "to" address populated with their email.
- Sales teams contacting potential leads
- HR & Recruiting connecting with candidates
- Anyone using LinkedIn as your email address book!
Connect directly with candidates instead
💰 Sales Teams
Email prospects to increase efficacy of your outreach
Start a conversation with leads or partners outside of LinkedIn
Find collaborators and create opportunities