Display a phishing training video and quiz over Gmail
How to Use
Embed training videos and other educational content into web apps. Roll out quizzes and acknowledgments to make sure your team is up to date.
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod. If you're not logged into PixieBrix or have not previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this mod.
- Once logged in, create a PixieBrix database by clicking the database dropdown and clicking + Add New. The database keeps track of who's completed the training module.
- Finish activating this mod by clicking Activate in the Extension Console.
Try it Out
- Navigate to your Gmail Inbox and refresh the page. You will see a modal popup with the training video. Feel free to watch the video or press the "X" in the upper right corner of the modal.
- Next, take the Phishing quiz that covers topics from the video
- If you get both quiz questions correct (hint: they are both True), PixieBrix will log this in the database you created in onboarding, and you will no longer see the training video when you refresh Gmail.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need some friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.
Feb. 15, 2023
March 15, 2023