Create UTM Tracking URL
Add UTM parameters to the current URL to make a link trackable
How to Use
This mod builds custom URL tracking links for you, saves the newly built links to a Google Sheet, and lets you copy them to your clipboard with a click! The dropdown values for
Medium are set in the same Google Sheet, allowing you to create custom values for you team and maintain consistency with your links.
What is PixieBrix
PixieBrix is a Chrome Extension that allows you automate actions in your browser. You can build your own automations (we call them mods) in our Page Editor, or you can activate existing automations from right here in our marketplace! It's free for individuals, all you have to do is create an account and install the Chrome Extension to get started!
How It Works
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^.
- Copy this Google sheet to your drive, and then select it from the Google Sheet field.
- Click the Finish Activating button at the bottom of the sidebar when you're done!
Try it Out
- From any webpage, open the PixieBrix Quick Bar by pressing
CMD/Ctrl + M(or your personalized PixieBrix keyboard shortcut).
- Select the Create trackable links action from the Quick Bar.
- Fill out the sidebar farm. It will automatically grabs the current URL you're on, but you can change it to any link you like. Set the fields for
Mediumfrom the dropdown menu, and type a
Termare optional fields.)
Create URLat the bottom, and another sidebar appears with your newly built link! 🎉 It's automatically saved to the
Linkstab of the Google Sheet you configured, and you can click to copy it to your clipboard!
Need help? Click the chat icon in the bottom left of the screen! You can also head over to the Slack community or shoot an email to Pixie Britt.