Check for pridewashing
Checks the company of your current webpage and shows what they've done to support the LGBTQ+ community.
How to Use
Check a website to see what that company has done to support the LGBTQ+ community!
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^. done!
- No need to configure anything else; you can use the PixieBrix built in OpenAI configuration! (If you'd prefer, you can configure your own OpenAI integration).
Try it Out
- From any page on the web, even this one, right click the page to open the context menu. Select the Check for pridewashing action.
- A sidebar panel appears with the response from ChatGPT returning any research about the company to see if anything is known about their support for the LGBTQ+ community.
You'll see some information about what ChatGPT could return, but in most cases, you'll be prompted to do further research. Even if ChatGPT returns something, it's best to click Do more research because sometimes AI's make things up!
- Clicking Do more research opens a new tab with a Google search query asking about the name of the company and what they've done to support LGBTQ+ communities.