Write an email in my style
Provide samples of your writing and OpenAI will draft an email that sounds like you!
How to Use
There are many OpenAI integrations that draft emails for you, but do any of them really sound like you? Probably not, because they don't have any examples of your writing! Use this mod to provide a few samples of your style of emails (just at first when you configure the mod!), and then anytime you need a customized email written in your style, this mod will reference your saved styles to generate an email that actually sounds like you.
- Create a PixieBrix account. It's free and only takes a minute!
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^.
- Provide a few sample emails in the fields that appear. Copy the text from emails you've sent. Please provide all three examples for the most accurate suggestions.
- No need to configure an OpenAI integration— you can use ours! (Unless you'd like to configure you're own.)
- Click the purple 🪄 Finish Activating button.
Need help? Head over to the Slack community or shoot an email to Pixie Britt.
Try it Out
- Head to gmail and open the composer.
CMD/Ctrl + Mto open the PixieBrix Quick Bar, and select the Draft an email in my style option.
- In the form that appears, describe the email you want to write.
- Wait a moment for OpenAI and PixieBrix to draft the email by referencing the examples you shared when you first activated the mod. The drafted email will appear in the body of the Gmail composer.
- Want to change your sample emails? Simple Reactivate this mod and you can change the sample emails provided for setting your style.
- Not seeing the text appear? This mod will only work when you have the compose box available. So make sure to click the pencil and open your email composer to set the text inline. Like this!
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.
Credit to Rowan Cheun from the Rundown newsletter for this prompt and the inspiration behind this mod!