ChatGPT Tweet Generator
ChatGPT will suggest a tweet for you by analyzing your profile for writing style and topics
How to Use
If you hate coming up with ideas of things to tweet, let ChatGPT and PixieBrix help you out. This mod analyzes your Twitter profile to to suggest topics, tone, and audience, and then suggests a tweet for you. (Don't worry, if ChatGPT gets its analysis wrong, you can tweak the info before it suggests a tweet.)
- Create a PixieBrix account. It's free and only takes a minute!
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^.
2 No need to configure an OpenAI integration— you can use ours! (Unless you'd like to configure you're own.)
- Click the purple 🪄 Finish Activating button at the bottom of the sidebar.
Need help? Head over to the Slack community or shoot an email to Pixie Britt.
Try it Out
- Head to Twitter.
- Look on the left sidebar menu and see a purple button inviting you to AI Suggest a Tweet. Click that.
- ChatGPT will grab your username and analyze your profile (if it's public) and then suggest topics you tweet about, the tone you tweet in, and even make at guess at who you're likely talking to when you tweet. You can rewrite these if you disagree.
- Click Suggest a Tweet and give ChatGPT a second, and you'll see a suggested tweet based on one or more of your topics.
- Click Draft tweet and it will open a compose box with that tweet drafted. You can now edit, add images, schedule... or press send when ready!
BONUS: You can also use a keyboard shortcut to trigger this mod! Just type
CMD/Ctrl + M and search for Suggest a Tweet to see it in your PixieBrix Quick Bar.
- Is your Twitter profile private? ChatGPT won't be able to read your profile 😭
- ChatGPT not understanding you at all? Unfortunately, the robots aren't perfect (we won't tell them that, though). If you find the suggestions aren't helpful, you can modify the prompt to describe yourself better. Check out this tutorial for learning how to modify prompts in PixieBrix mods.
- Button appears in the wrong places! Sometimes Twitter updates the names of their selectors without consulting us. (Rude, we know.) We'll do our best to keep this mod up to date as those changes, but if you notice this on your machine, you might need to go to the button brick, click the green mouse and then select the "Tweet" button on the sidebar to make sure it's pulling in the right places. You can also reach out to us on on slack if you need any help with this!
- Something else! Come ask in the Slack community or email Pixie Britt.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.