Learn how to create a signature in Gmail with this tour
How to Use
Do you know how to set your email signature in Gmail? Activate this mod to show you how. This is an excellent example of how you can use PixieBrix to create a walkthrough for your product or show your team how you'd prefer they use a tool.
- Make sure you have a PixieBrix account! (It's free.)
- Configure the keyboard shortcut for opening the PixieBrix Quick Bar
Activate the Mod
Activate this mod. If you're not logged into PixieBrix or have not previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this mod.
Once logged in, click Activate, and you're ready!
Try it Out
- Head to Gmail and open your PixieBrix Quick Bar with the configured keyboard shortcut. Select the Run Tour Create Signature on Gmail option.
- You'll see tooltips in Gmail that walk you through the steps required to set an email signature.
- Click the next button to continue the process and follow along with the tooltips!
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.
Feb. 27, 2023
March 15, 2023