Scrape LinkedIn to Google Sheets
Scrape a LinkedIn profile and send the data to a Google Sheet
How to Use
Add a button to a LinkedIn profile that scrapes info and sends it to a Google Sheet.
- Blank Google Sheet, where you will send LinkedIn profile data. Make sure to create a tab named
- Hunter.io integration to look up email addresses. Follow these steps to configure..
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod. If you need to log into PixieBrix or have previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this mod.
- Once logged in, use the PixieBrix Extension Console to select the Google Sheet you created and the Hunter.io integration.
- Finish activating this mod by clicking the Activate button at the bottom of the sidebar.
Try it Out
- Go to a LinkedIn profile like this one, and press the Send to Sheet button.
- Voila 🎉 PixieBrix sends the person's name, email, company, description, location, education, and profile URL to the Google Sheet.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.