Log User Interaction
Open a form with keyboard shortcut to quickly log and track interaction with users in one place
How to Use
Use this mod to open a form that asks a few questions to log user interactions so you can organize them in one place!
You'll be able to use across your team and answer questions like:
❓ Which users are we spending the most time with ❓ Which employees are engaging with customers ❓ What kind of questions your users ask the most
- Copy this Google Sheet to your Google Drive, and adjust the information in the Values tab with your own preferences. You can preset dropdown options for the Platform and Status fields, by changing the existing rows, or adding new ones.
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^. (If you're new to PixieBrix, you'll be guided through creating an account and installing the Chrome Extension.)
- Select the Google Sheet you created in the PreReqs. Make sure you sign into the same Google account that you're currently signed into in your Chrome Browser!
- By default, you can use our built in OpenAI integration, but if you want to use your own, feel free to configure it!
Try it Out
- Open the Quick Bar by pressing
CMD/Ctrl + M. Select the + Log User Interaction action.
- Fill out the form that appears in the sidebar. The values for
statuswill come from the values set in the Google Sheet.
- Click Log User Interaction when your form is complete, and you'll see a new row added to your Google Sheet in the
Logstab! You'll even see the date and user who logged the interaction!