Click To Send Current Page to Trello
Right click to open the context menu and create a card in Trello with the current page title and a link in the description of the card. You can also append notes before creating the card.
How to Use
Right click on any page to create a new card in Trello with a link to the page.
- Saving recipes
- Organizing articles to read
- Creating new tasks from another tool
- Any Trello users that save links!
- Context Menu
- Get Trello Username
- Choose Trello boards from user
- New card on Trello with prompt
- Show confetti
- Make sure you have a PixieBrix account! (It's free.)
- Create a Trello integration. (Read the docs for info on setting up a Trello integration with PixieBrix.)
After logging in to PixieBrix, activate this . If you're not logged into PixieBrix or have not previously created a PixieBrix account, you'll be prompted to do so before continuing the activation flow for this .
From the configuration page, you'll need to set up: your Trello integration, if you haven't already. Follow these instructions for creating a Trello integration.
- Once you've configured the integration, click Activate and you're good to go!
Try it Out
- Go to any webpage. Feel free to try it out with this post about 11 Trello Extensions Made with PixieBrix. Right click anywhere on the page to open the context menu, and you'll see the PixieBrix icon with
Send Link to Trello.
If you have other context menu blueprints activated, you will see
PixieBrix. Click that to view all the blueprints.
Click on Send Link to Trello. A modal appears asking you to select a board. From there, you'll be able to select the list, edit the title and card description, set a due date, then submit the card.
Head to the Trello board you selected, and you'll find a new card there with a link to the page you were visiting.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your , the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you have trouble, need some friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.