Ask a CEO with AI
Ask a question and select an industry, then PixieBrix + OpenAI will act as the leading CEO and answer your question!
How to Use
This mod acts as an industry-leading CEO to advise you about your question. Type a question and an industry, and OpenAI finds that industry's leader and serves to answer your question.
- Create a PixieBrix account. It's free and only takes a minute!
Activate the Mod
- Activate this mod by clicking this link or by clicking the purple Activate button in the top corner above the gif ^^.
- No need to configure an OpenAI integration— you can use ours! (Unless you'd like to configure you're own.)
- Click the purple 🪄 Finish Activating button.
Need help? Head over to the Slack community or shoot an email to Pixie Britt.
Try it Out
- After you've activated the mod by following the instructions above, you're ready! Open your PixieBrix Quick Bar by typing
CMD/Ctrl + Mfrom any webpage (including this one!).
- From the Quick Bar, select the Ask a CEO option.
- A form asks you to type a question and an industry. Fill it out, and press submit.
- Wait about 30 seconds for OpenAI to find your CEO, analyze their style, and answer the question. (Yes, it takes about half a minute! Patience, young grasshopper!)
- A modal appears with the name of the CEO and the company and their response to your question.
- It's taking a while to load. Hey, it's still faster than researching the best CEO in the industry, emailing them, and hoping for a response. But seriously, this takes some time because the AI is trying to understand that CEO and answer the question in the way they would. Although a second in internet time is an eternity, most responses are returned within 30 seconds.
This is just the beginning! Once you activate your mod, the possibilities are endless. With PixieBrix, you can customize any mod to meet your needs or even build something entirely new. If you run into any trouble, need friendly support, or want to share your creations with the world, join our PixieBrix Slack Community.
Shout out to Aadit Sheth for the prompt idea! Get more of their prompts every day via the Prompt Engineering Daily newsletter